Updated: May 21, 2020
SERVING SIZE: 3 tacos w/ three slices avocado
CALORIES: 433 cals
MACROS: 12g FAT | 53g CHO | 25.7g PRO
12 Corn Tortillas
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1/2 Large Yellow Onion Sliced
3 Cloves of Garlic
3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
1 28oz. Can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
1/2 c. Chicken Bone Broth
2 c. Bone Broth to poach chicken
1 tbsp. avocado oil
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Garlic Granules
1 tsp. Dried coriander
Sprinkle of cheese on top of tacos
2 thin slices of Avocado on tacos
1. Cover Chicken breasts with bone broth in a stock pot. Boil for about 15-20mins.
2. Saute onion in avocado oil until softened.
3. In a blender, add diced tomatoes, 1/2 c. bone broth, garlic cloves, chipotle peppers, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic granules, and coriander. Blend until smooth.
4. Shred cooked chicken by pulling apart with two forks. And add to onion pan.
5. Pour blended tinga sauce over chicken and onion in pan.
6. Stir to combine and allow to simmer about 15mins.
7. Heat tortillas in pan on med-high heat for about 1min. per side.
8. Top with avocado and just a sprinkle of cheese! Enjoy!