Updated: May 21, 2020
SERVING SIZE: 1 SLICE!!!!!
CALORIES: 281cals per serving
MACROS: 13g FAT | 30g CHO | 11g PRO
3 very ripe medium bananas
¼ c. maple syrup
¼ c. coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/2 c. almond flour (sifted)
1 c. Coconut Flour (sifted)
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (sifted). Here's the one I use.
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
¼ tsp. salt
¼ c. pecans
1 tbsp. hemp seeds (hearts)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift coconut flour, almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt into a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mash bananas until they form an applesauce consistency.
4. Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and eggs, mix until well blended.
5. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and blend together.
6. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
7. Top with pecans and hemp seeds
8. Bake for 45-60 mins.