Updated: May 21, 2020
You can watch me make this recipe by visiting my YouTube channel!
I love eating egg white muffins for breakfast for three reasons:
1. They reheat in the microwave well and taste delicious!
2. They are high in protein
3. They are low in calories (which is HUGE when you're trying to lose weight).
SERVING SIZE: 2 muffins
CALORIES: 134cals per serving
MACROS: 6g FAT 5g CHO 14g PRO
1 16 oz. carton of Liquid Egg Whites ( I love Trader Joe's)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 c. Diced Green Pepper
1 c. Chopped Spinach
1/2 c. Diced Onion
1/2 c. Diced Asparagus
1/2 c. Diced Red Bell Pepper
1/2 c. Chopped Broccoli
3/4 c. Mozzarella Cheese
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1. Spray a non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray and heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. COLUMN #1: Add 2 tbsps. of each veggie: spinach, green pepper, and onion to pan.
3. COLUMN #2: Add 2 tbsps. of each veggie: Asparagus and onion.
4. COLUMN #3: Add 2 tbsps. of each veggie: Red pepper, broccoli, and onion.
5. Pour egg white mixture into muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way.
6. Top each cup with 1 tbsp. of cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20mins. until cheese turns brown and eggs are solid.
Serve with some hash browns and chicken sausage/turkey bacon!